Saturday, January 19, 2008

A little bit of happy mail..

I thought i would share with you a little 4x4 mini boook that i have created for someone i know.. its been made using some of the gorgeous Kaiser - Esperance papers...and.. some very yummy rub-ons. I have been very liberal with my use of kindy glitz as well though, sadly.. the photograph did not pick it up all too well.. its mostly on the tips of all parts of the flowers... Love how it turned out so much so that this person nearly didnt have it sent to her... ofcourse... what good would happy mail be if it was sitting on my desk.. right!?

I hope she loves it as much as i do!

PS; i have had to clone out the name that was written in the journalling rub on at the back since i would still like this to be a surprise!

4 comments:

9crafty11 said...

I think that person liked it by the response on the forum. It does look beautiful, wish I could see it IRL! shopaholic(AC4U)

BruganCampbell said...

Looks great Sandra. What a lucky, lucky person to receive this. Well done. :) scrapNshop.

Kat Thompson said...

It's stunning, sweetie! Keep up the great work! I'm just loving the mini albums you're doing at the moment, they're awesome! Definately have to have a craft day or to with you when we're road tripping!

Ruby Claire said...

OMG i just realised that you had put it on your blog!
Your so sweet Sandra!! HUGGLES!!!
Beliee me everyone. i think i LOVED it more that she loves it herself!! hehe